Your Account Team typically includes:
Account Transitions Project Manager
- Your Account Transitions Project Manager will deliver a seamless, straightforward transition that addresses the needs of your business and stakeholders.
Client Relations Manager
- Your Client Relations Manager oversees your account from a corporate level, ensuring your ongoing satisfaction with the results Wheels delivers.
Account Manager/Fleet Consulting Manager
- Your Account Manager spends time working at a strategic level to enhance your fleet’s performance. They will act as your advocate to Wheels, conducting detailed fleet analysis and proactively bringing you ideas, making suggestions, implementing accepted ideas, tracking and resolving issues and ensuring Wheels service meets your specific needs at all times.
- Your Account Executive ensures the smooth operation of your fleet’s day-to-day transactions. They are thoroughly familiar with your fleet program and its specific and unique requirements.
- For clients with truck fleets, Wheels also assigns a dedicated Truck Engineer to assist with vehicle application design.
Performance reviews allow us to review your fleet and establish new goals and measurements that keep our focus where it needs to be, on your business.
- Outlines Wheels’ fleet services and summarizes fleet activity and trends
- Provides benchmarks for your fleet’s performance
- Highlights potential cost reduction and driver productivity opportunities
- Custom prepared with your input on content and focus
- Provides actionable plans for dealing with specific situations, e.g. corporate mergers, sales force expansions, pool management
- Helps achieve cost savings, increased driver satisfaction and productivity
- Measures how your fleet is operating against your fleet objectives
- Developed jointly with our clients, it reflects measurements and targets that are critical to your fleet’s performance
Driver Satisfaction Surveys
- Measures your drivers' opinion regarding the performance of both Wheels and your fleet office
- Conducted via the Internet linking to the client's unique driver survey website
- Completely customizable, topics may include products, vehicle selection, new vehicle ordering and delivery, fleet office assistance, communication, and overall satisfaction
To learn more about how Wheels delivers premier customer service and account management, please contact us.